- This is a 6-month program that examines the 12 lifestyle habits necessary in a lifestyle change for better health and fitness.
- Every other week your coach teaches you about a new habit and creates a realistic goal for you to achieve.
- This program is perfect if you want to be in the best shape of your life!
- Your coach creates the following for you:
- ~Bi-Weekly check-ins for accountability
- ~Education to help you change your lifestyle to look, feel, and perform your best!
- ~Workout plans custom to you
- ~Macro plans or intuitive eating plans with education custom to you.
- ~Access and use of our app where you can track your workouts, goals, and receive workout plans with video demonstrations.
- ~for women ONLY!
- ***This is a monthly program fee.
Bikini & Wellness Coaching
- Monthly coaching for prep/off-season bikini and wellness athletes.
- Coaching includes:
- Weekly check-ins
- Training plans with video demonstrations/instructions for proper form
- Cardio plans
- Goal assignments
- Macro-nutrition plans
- Use of my app for the duration of training
- Unlimited communication with me as needed via phone, video, email, text, etc
- Peak week
- Post-show analysis
- Post-show reverse
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Fitness Coaching?
A fitness coach understands that the better a client moves, the more she’ll enjoy moving. Fitness coaching begins with teaching competence in nutrition and exercise while addressing the mental approach to these lifestyle changes.
Instead of focusing on what not to eat if she wants to lose weight, the coach encourages her to think about what she should eat to get the best results from her workouts.
The goal of a fitness coach with clients is to guide the client to change from someone who merely endures exercise into someone who enjoys it.
Do You Only Work With Athletes?
While I do coach bodybuilding athletes, I also coach a population I refer to as “lifestyle clients”.
My lifestyle clients are women who what to be in the best shape of their lives but are not interested in stepping on a competitive stage. (But they look like they can step on stage)